Saturday, June 12, 2010

My new car seats....I'm a big girl now

This is the one Grandpa and Grandma got for me. It is a True Fit C670 by The First years.




And this is the one Daddy and Mommy got for me. It is a Complete Air by Safety 1st.
The most important thing about BOTH of these chairs is that I can stay rear facing for a long, long time ... 35-40 lbs. And for those that might not know this, even if the chair's directions say you can face babies forward at 20 or so pounds, babies are much safer facing to the rear. This better protects their neck and spine.
Both of these chairs say you can switch them to face forward at 22lbs, but they also allow for them to stay rear facing. That is the better plan. So spread the news...rear facing is the cool way to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment